At Alice Charity we believe that family is everything. That help begins at home and that we can all help vulnerable families, families’ less fortunate than our own.
Family Fiver is a regular giving initiative where your family can donate just £5 a month to help us support families with in the communities of Stoke – on – Trent & Newcastle – under – Lyme.
Helping families to thrive, not just survive; a family that may well be living right next door to you, or a child who is in your child’s class.
You will now be directed to our Go-Cardless system for final instructions to donate. Make a difference to a local family in need.
Your donation of just £5 a month will enable us to:
- Purchase a microwave / slow cooker, enabling a family to enjoy warm and freshly cooked healthy meals
- Buy a bed & bedding for a child co-sleeping, or residing on the sofa or on the floor
- Provide transport for a teenagers to study at college
- Aid Families with emotional support, home visits & support sessions
- Deliver furniture, install carpets & home safety equipment, to turn a house into a home